Our range of reliable and cost-effective generators are quiet, efficient, and suitable for standby or prime power applications. We offer generators from 1 to 3000kVA in the open set, canopy set, and containerised style powered by Kubota, Perkins, and Cummins engines.
Our extensive knowledge of associated equipment allows us to package and support the related diesel storage systems, fuel transfer pumps, dummy load banks, and automatic transfer switches.
Our maintenance solutions are tailored specifically to your risk rating and operational needs to ensure you have reliable standby power. Laboratory analysis of fuel, oil, and coolant conditions extends the service life of fluids and filters, removing unnecessary lubricant and filter changes, resulting in reducing cost and waste.
- Prime and Standby Diesel Generators
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Fuel Storage and Transfer Systems
- Generator Controller Upgrades
- Leak Detection Systems
- Fuel Tank Cleaning and Fuel Polishing, and
- Dummy Load Banks.
- Specification, Design and Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Repairs and Load Bank Testing
- ATS Maintenance & Testing
- Black Start Testing, and
- Annual Fire Safety Statement (AFSS) Testing.